Earning your CISSP certification requires a broad range of cybersecurity skills, from developing security policies to managing risk to understanding technical security controls. Infosec's industry-leading approach to CISSP training provides the tools you need to master this knowledge, including becoming an information systems pro.
You will leave this training with the necessary skills and best practices to effectively create and execute enterprise-wide information security strategies — and the knowledge needed to pass your CISSP exam.
The exam cost for the (ISC)2 CISSP® certification is included with your enrollment.
Our Certification Success Program, paired with our provided prep materials, boot camp sessions, and post-work, is designed to ease any concerns you may have when taking the certification exam. If your first attempt is unsuccessful, this program provides peace of mind that you may be eligible to take the certification exam a second time (if needed) at no additional fee.
*To qualify for a second certification exam voucher, students must:
- Attend at least 85% of each day of class
- Score a 90% or higher on their final practice exam
- Take the first exam within 90 days of class completion
- Upload your exam failure notice from your first exam attempt
Boot camps are led by instructors that have years of industry experience and are recognized as experts.
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- A microphone.
- A webcam.
- PC: Windows 7 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.7 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Zoom Meetings
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
You also have the option to purchase a physical copy of the text for an additional fee of $100.
- CISSP (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide, (Sybex)
- Security & Risk Management
- Confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Security governance policies and their supporting counterparts
- Global information security
- Legal and regulatory policies
- Professional ethics
- Business continuity
- Personnel security
- Risk management
- Threat modeling
- Acquisition security
- Security awareness
- Asset Security
- Classify information
- Identify and document asset ownership
- Asset privacy concerns
- Asset retention policies
- Data security controls
- Handling requirements
- Security Engineering
- Secure engineering processes
- Review security engineering models
- Security architecture
- Web-based vulnerabilities
- Mobile vulnerabilities
- Embedded device vulnerabilities
- Cryptography components and their relationships
- Site and facility design
- Physical security
- Communication and Network Security
- Network architecture
- Network components
- Communication channels
- Handling network attacks
- Identity & Access Management
- Physical and logical access
- Authentication of people and devices
- Identity as service (cloud identity)
- Third-party identity
- Authorization mechanisms
- Access control attacks
- Provisioning life cycle
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Validate assessment
- Security control
- Management and operational controls
- Analyze and report test outputs
- Internal and third-party audits
- Security operations
- Handling investigations
- Investigation types
- Logging and monitoring
- Provisioning of resources
- Security Operations
- Resource protection
- Incident management
- Preventative measures
- Patch and vulnerability management
- Change management
- Disaster recovery
- Business continuity
- Managing physical security
- Personnel safety concerns
- Software Development Security
- Software development life cycle
- Security for development environments
- Software security
- Purchased software risk