This self-paced course will train you in the basics of Adobe Animate (formerly Adobe Flash). If you're new to Animate, need to update your Flash skills, or want to start designing rich, interactive animations, this course is for you.
You'll explore the Animate CC interface while learning to use the drawing tools through hands-on lessons. By course completion, you will have the skills you need to deliver your interactive animations to any device.Instructor(s):
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 11.0 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Animate (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- Getting Started
- Working with Drawing Tools
- Graphic Symbols and the Library
- Basic Animation
- Advanced Animation
- Button Symbols
- Movie Clip Symbols
- Publishing Animate Documents