Manufacturers are looking for highly skilled workers to create increasingly complex and important products. If you're looking for a stable career in a growing industry, becoming a manual machinist could be the best option for you. This online Manual Machinist course will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to prove competency and begin your new career quickly.
The Manual Machinist course provides an intensive overview of the skills necessary to perform manual machining. You will learn workholding, math, inspection, safety, machining, materials, quality, grinding, and assembly to work as a Manual Machinist.Instructor(s):
This is not an instructor facilitated course; however, support will be provided through email, online forms, and phone.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.