Manufacturers are looking for highly skilled workers to create increasingly complex and important products. If you want a stable career in an industry that needs you, consider becoming a toolmaker. This online Toolmaker course will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to prove competency and begin your new career quickly.
The Toolmaker course provides an intensive overview of the skills necessary for toolmaking, including workholding, math, inspection, safety, machining, materials, quality, grinding, and stamping.Instructor(s):
This is not an instructor facilitated course; however, support will be provided through email, online forms, and phone.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.