This course will prepare you for the Cisco® CCNA 200-301 exam, the top associate-level certification for IT professionals. Most businesses today need daily operation on their systems, making networking a high demand skill set. Becoming a Cisco® Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) proves your knowledge of IT networking technology and boosts your career prospects.
Each section will help you master certification-based topics for Cisco networking. Not only will you be prepared for the CCNA 200-301 exam, you will be able to provide networking solutions to real-world applications. This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the CCNA certifying exam upon eligibility.Instructor(s):
Jeff Rees has over 25 years of experience in the IT industry. Jeff's expertise covers a wide range of technical skills in the field of immersive technology, such as virtual reality, augmented reality, spatial computing, and holograms. He manages, creates, and delivers high-quality augmented and virtual reality technology experiences that enhance knowledge retention and engagement for learners. Jeff capitalizes on his multifaceted technical knowledge with his passion for implementing immersive solutions, which has given him a proven track record of producing one-of-a-kind solutions for clients. Jeff has previously served as a senior vice president of operations, chief technology officer, and technical director for diverse technology companies. Jeff has also taught numerous computer courses during his career. Jeff holds a bachelor's degree from DeVry University in Computer Sciences with an emphasis in Simulation Design.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- Mac users are encouraged to have access to a Windows environment on their device.
- All elements of the course, except the Online Lab System, are available on macOS.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Official Cert Guide CCNA 200-301 Volume 1 and Volume 2
Please Note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.
- Ethernet LANs
- VLANs and STP
- IPv4 Addressing
- IPv4 Routing
- Wireless LANs
- Access Control Lists
- IP Services
- Network Architecture