With cyberattacks on the rise, more organizations are investing in data protection and building out their cybersecurity teams. As an IT professional, earning your CISA certification could be the first step to leading IT security at your organization. This online CISA training course will teach you how to identify and evaluate the five Certified Information Systems Auditor certification domains: auditing, governance, implementation, management, and protection.
This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam and is included with this course upon eligibility.Instructor(s):
Jeff Rees has over 25 years of experience in the IT industry. Jeff's expertise covers a wide range of technical skills in the field of immersive technology, such as virtual reality, augmented reality, spatial computing, and holograms. He manages, creates, and delivers high-quality augmented and virtual reality technology experiences that enhance knowledge retention and engagement for learners.
Jeff capitalizes on his multifaceted technical knowledge with his passion for implementing immersive solutions, which has given him a proven track record of producing one-of-a-kind solutions for clients. Jeff has previously served as a senior vice president of operations, chief technology officer, and technical director for diverse technology companies.
Jeff has also taught numerous computer courses during his career. Jeff holds a bachelor's degree from DeVry University in Computer Sciences with an emphasis in Simulation Design.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor All-in-One Exam Guide
Please Note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.
- Governance and Management of IT
- Learn how IT governance creates an IT framework to support the business strategy and how IT management oversees information technology operations and resources.
- Information System Auditing Process
- Learn how IT auditors examine plans, assess, verify and report on information technology assets to ensure they align with organizational goals.
- IT Life Cycle Management & Systems Acquisition
- Learn IT cycle management asses IT resources and their life cycles to make better purchasing and acquisition decisions.
- IT Service Management and Business Resilience
- Learn how IT service management designs, creates, and, supports IT services. Similarly, learn how this relates to business resilience, which is an IT organization's ability to quickly adapt to interferences.
- Protection of Information Assets
- Learn the best practices for the protection of information assets.