There are a lot of job opportunities available for those who want manufacturing roles, but companies require the necessary skills and experience. This online Press Operator: Hot Stamping course allows you to gain the required knowledge and a pathway to the skills you need to validate your competence.
A Press Operator is responsible for the routine production of a coil-fed stamping press. This course provides an intensive overview of the skills necessary for hot stamping press work. You will learn the math, inspection, safety, materials, quality, stamping, forming, and automation to work as a hot stamping press operator.Instructor(s):
This is not an instructor facilitated course; however, support will be provided through email, online forms, and phone.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.