Are you a problem solver and a team player? Why not consider a career as an engineering technician? An engineering technician needs a practical understanding of engineering concepts to assist engineers and technologists in projects relating to research and development, implementation or operation. This course can provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to prove competency and begin your career as an engineering technician quickly.
This online Engineering Technician course provides an intensive overview of the skills necessary for this manufacturing role. You will learn math, inspection, safety, materials, machining, quality, grinding, electrical systems, automation, motor controls, additive manufacturing, assembly, design, and management necessary to work as an Engineering Technician.Instructor(s):
This is not an instructor facilitated course; however, support will be provided through email, online forms, and phone.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.