Are you looking for a job where you can play a pivotal role during a manufacturing process? Consider a career as a die setter. This accelerated Die Setter course provides an intensive overview of math, inspection, safety, materials, quality, and fabrication, and will prepare for a successful career as a die setter.Instructor(s):
This is not an instructor facilitated course; however, support will be provided through email, online forms, and phone.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.