The (ISC)² CCSP® Training Boot Camp is a comprehensive program designed to build your skills around securing cloud-based environments. You will learn about cloud architecture and design requirements, operational and compliance issues, and the security of cloud data, applications, and infrastructure.
You will leave the boot camp fully prepared to earn your CCSP certification, one of the most in-demand certifications focused on cloud security.
The exam cost for the (ISC)² CCSP® certification exam is included with your enrollment.
Our Certification Success Program, paired with our provided prep materials, boot camp sessions, and post-work, is designed to ease any concerns you may have when taking the certification exam. If your first attempt is unsuccessful, this program provides peace of mind that you may be eligible to take the certification exam a second time (if needed) at no additional fee.
*To qualify for a second certification exam voucher, students must:
- Attend at least 85% of each day of class
- Score a 90% or higher on their final practice exam
- Take the first exam within 90 days of class completion
- Upload your exam failure notice from your first exam attempt
Boot camps are led by instructors that have years of industry experience and are recognized as subject matter experts.
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- A microphone.
- A webcam.
- PC: Windows 7 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.7 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Zoom Meetings
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
You also have the option to purchase a physical copy of the text for an additional fee of $100.
- CCSP (ISC)² Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide (Sybex)
In order to obtain the CCSP certification, you must have:
- At least five years of professional experience in the information technology field
- Three of those years must be in information security, and one year must include experience in one of the six CCSP domains
- Earning (ISC)²''s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirement. However, you can become an Associate of (ISC)² by passing the exam without the required work experience.
Do you qualify to take the CCSP exam? View the experience requirements
- Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- Cloud Reference Architecture
- Deployment Models
- Security Aspects of Virtualization
- Principles of Secure Cloud Computing
- Design Requirements
- Cloud Model Boundaries
- Protecting Sensitive Information
- Threat Modeling
- Cloud Data Security
- Data Classification and Categorization
- Data Lifecyle
- Information Rights Management (IRM)/Digital Rights Management (DRM) Solutions
- Data Retention
- Data Audits
- Data Destruction/Disposal
- Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Storage Architectures
- Cloud Security Strategies
- Cloud Platform Risks and Responsibilities
- Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Cloud Application Security
- Cloud Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Software Security Testing
- Application Architecture Elements of Cloud Services
- Auditing in the Cloud
- Cloud Security Operations
- Physical/Logical Operations
- Monitoring, Capacity and Maintenance
- Change and Configuration Management
- Managing Risks
- Security Training and Awareness
- Legal, Risk, Compliance
- Legal Concepts
- Intellectual Property
- Contract and Service-Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Assurance Frameworks and Certification
- CSA Security, Trust and Assurance Registry (STAR)
- CCSP – Test Essential Knowledge
- Domain 1
- Domain 2
- Domain 3
- Domain 4
- Domain 5
- Domain 6