Columbus State University
Directions to the Elizabeth Bradley Turner Center for Continuing Education:
- Take I-185 north or south to exit 7.
- Take exit 7 and turn east on to Manchester Expressway. (Peachtree Mall will be on your left.)
- At the second traffic light, turn right onto University Avenue (Burger King will be on your right).
- Continue on University Avenue to the 3rd traffic light and turn right onto College Drive.
- Continue on College Drive to the 2nd stop sign and turn right onto East Lindsay Drive.
- The Elizabeth Bradley Turner Center is immediately on the right.
Directions to the Rankin Arts Center:
Located on the second floor of the Rankin building in Uptown Columbus. The entrance to the Rankin Arts Center is located at 1004 Broadway, on the east side of the street, just north of the corner of 10th Street and Broadway. Enter under the balcony and take the lobby elevator to the second floor. Directions and Map from the Rankin Arts Center site. Free parking with a two-hour limit is available on the street. Parking is also available in the city-owned parking garage which is located on Broadway directly across the street from the RiverCenter.
To reach CSU Continuing Education staff members:
2011 Columbus State University